Monday 15 September 2014

On love and pain

My first "Caminocalledlife" post was about love and since then I longed to write more about it, more about love and be more specific. I really wanted to name one post On Love. And I still want but I have my doubts about it already.
I realized love is interwoven in every one of them and I can't seem to separate it from anything. And so I find it somehow comforting even today to say "love and pain is the same!".


True love sometimes allows great suffering!
It's just because what we need to learn is essential for our growth, for healing, our own as well as the whole world.
If you need to learn that, one thing only, the lesson you came here to experience above all else, then there is only one way, as Christ said..."One way, one truth, one life."

It is Love!
Love is the way to learn and experience what we need, it is opportunity, encouragement and lesson itself at the same time.

Nothing but love, nothing else, has the power to break in the heart and break it so that the light can get in!
And that's the place when/where oneness, unity of our own spark and divine light, the understanding and acceptance come from.

Only love is true! Everything else falls apart in its light. Everything!

We carry the light within no matter what, whether we are aware of it or not. We don't choose it, it is who we are!
And yes, love is sometimes painful because the light gets in and out and new being is born at that moment. And that always hurts. But that's not where it ends. We don't need to embody the pain, it is not where we should stay and linger. Pain if understood and transformed is what brings that new life.

I noticed that pain comes to my life everytime I forget who I truly am and why I am here. Everytime I prevent that oneness in any way, everytime I stop and avoid transformation. I am here to be divinely myself but I am not here for myself!

"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl.
Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
In the same way, let your light shine before others..." Matthew 5:14-15

Love and pain is the same because both come through others as a gift! 




"You have to keep breaking your heart until it's open."  Rumi




No comments:

Post a Comment