Sunday 25 May 2014

Problems and solutions

Did I mention last week how I had decided to act upon the promise of joy? Well, I have to say that the problems I had to face last week haven't changed that much, my situation is similar, yet something did change after all!
I found a solution! I know it may not make much sense but please, keep reading. It kind of might towards the end.

Our problems and the solutions are of different frequencies!

I tried too hard and for too long to solve the situation I was not happy about! Without much success. And then I heard that strange statement about the nature of problems and their solutions. I heard it a couple of months ago but I admit, I didn't really get it then. 
Until last week! I had time to read three books including Return To Love by Marianne Williamson. Nicely blended with the lesson about Joy I had learned the week before, I finally understood that principle!

As awkward as it may sound, when facing a problem, forget it! Just put it aside for a while and leave it there unnoticed!

Observe your feelings, your emotions. They are not random, meaningless results of your actions. Neither are they the faults in your character that need to be avoided.
They represent the state you are in, they reflect what you've been cultivating inside and they are most likely going to manifest your own creation in the physical world as well.
If you feel down, lost or stuck and really dwell on it, notice how you create more of that in your life. 
It is almost like when Mother Theresa famously refused to take part in fighting the war. Instead, she explained, "invite me when you will work for peace". If you wish to feel peace inside, you can't think about fighting the problems you have.

Here is how I started working in the inner peace and joy:
First, be present and aware of what is. There is no use pretending or rejecting the feelings (positive or negative). 

Second, practice undoing. Stop working so hard. Let go and let God take it over from you.

Third, do what you can right now to just feel good. Feeling good is a state where the inspiration, creativity, and enthusiasm flow. It is your natural state. 

Your part in responsibility for your life is choosing consciously the feelings and thoughts you follow.

In Zen, they call it Zen Mind or the beginner's mind. The mind that is open, non judgmental, absorbing. In Christianity, the child like mind is mentioned repeatedly and it is also a key to the Kindgom of Heaven. I encourage you this week to watch children for a while, their nature and state of mind. Be kind to yourself  and without attachment to results, find your own "solutions", ways to just feel good again.

"I am a glorious child of God. I am joyful, serene, positive, and loving." M.Williamson

This is you! Problems arise from mistakes, faults, misconception, illusion. And that's why we can never solve them there. Our true power is in our nature. Nurture it and your own light will dispel any darkness around.

" something amazing happens when we surrender and just love. We melt into another world, realm of power already within us. The world changes when we change, the world softens when we soften. The world loves us when we choose to love the world." M.Williamson





2 comments:

  1. What a nice post to read on a Sunday morning while sipping tea. Today I shall soften …

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What a nice way to reply too! Hope the world softens for you too :)

      Delete